Faith

Faith

About Me

Faith Mayme Pfeifer was born on December 27, 2010 with Spina Bifida. I have been truly inspired and touched by the Pfeifer family and Faith's journey. It is my goal here to run 1,000 miles by Faith's birthday while raising $1,000 for Faith and her family. If you can or want to make a donation, please click on the Give button on the side of the page (you do NOT have to give $50...that number is just defaulted in there). Once you get to the site you get to type in the amount you would like to donate. No donation is too small and I am grateful for all you do in helping me take on this challenge. I will begin this challenge on May 2, 2011 and my completion date will be December 27, 2011.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA. Last week was finals week at school and then I headed back to WaKeeney for some family time this past weekend. I did keep up running for most of it but didn't get it all blogged. So here is to catching up.

I have almost hit 50 miles which is really exciting and feels like a big achievement. I keep trying to picture the distance of how far that really is....from where to where. Even though I haven't run them all at the same time it is still motivating.

But what is even more motivating is the fact that we are now over half way to reaching our $1,000 goal for Faith. I can not even begin to explain how thankful I am to all of the donors. I definitely need to run faster.

I want to thank the Krueger Family and also Kory & Ann Rupp for their donations. Thank you, thank you!

I promise I will blog more frequently again.

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."
~ Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment