Faith

Faith

About Me

Faith Mayme Pfeifer was born on December 27, 2010 with Spina Bifida. I have been truly inspired and touched by the Pfeifer family and Faith's journey. It is my goal here to run 1,000 miles by Faith's birthday while raising $1,000 for Faith and her family. If you can or want to make a donation, please click on the Give button on the side of the page (you do NOT have to give $50...that number is just defaulted in there). Once you get to the site you get to type in the amount you would like to donate. No donation is too small and I am grateful for all you do in helping me take on this challenge. I will begin this challenge on May 2, 2011 and my completion date will be December 27, 2011.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

5K Run

Hey everyone! Don't forget this weekend is the 5K run for Faith in Topeka!!

I would like to send a very big thank you to the Farwell's and Dick and Anne Kraege for their generous donations! I am sorry this thank you is so delayed to your giving. We are so close to reaching our goal of $1,000. You guys are awesome!

Hope to see everyone Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment